Monday, October 1, 2012

...Starbucks for the fat girl!

I've been terrible...please forgive me! Listen to me writing as if I was that important lol!

Today I am in total blog mode and I am going to write up a storm on what has happpened the past few days.

To start off, this past Friday with my trainer was pretty good. We focused on my favorite, back and cardio. I did some machines and I could totally see my back muscles coming in. I'm super excited because I live for outfits where I can show off my back :) Then he had me do some lunges (4 sets) and jump straight on to the treadmill for 15.0 incline and 3.5 speed. I felt pretty productive and sweated up a storm, that's always a plus.

Anyways, the main topic of this blog post is to describe my obsession with coffee and tea! I absolutely love it! I blame my Mother. After I graduated high school and got my first job she took me shopping for professional clothing and told me that I was officially an adult and therefore, needed to learn how to drink coffee. So she took me through a McDonald's drive-thru at 10am and ordered me a medium cup of Joe with cream and splenda...it was then that I discovered my great love for coffee. Obviously through the years, I have progressed in the coffee world and have tried many flavors from many different places. And as most people who avidly love coffee, have made Starbucks almost a daily routine! Now, let's not be fooled people...we all know some of those yummy Starbucks drinks are heart attacks with a green straw! You see the 'old' me would have ordered an 'iced grande white chocolate mocha.' I eventually realized I needed to cut down on that back when I started my lifestyle change in 2010, so I edited it to an 'iced grande nonfat white chocolate mocha with no whip cream' and eventually that became a "tall." Then I gradually started decreasing my Starbucks visits to once a week for that amazing "tall iced nonfat white chocolate mocha."

I started researching some of the calories in those drinks and came across the healthiest drinks at Starbucks for you. So, if you just have to make a quick stop at Starbucks for your daily dose of survial here is what I suggest you get:

Notice that my "tall iced nonfat white chocolate mocha with no whip cream" isn't on this list...sigh (that's why I only go once a week if that!) ;)
 <3 Yese

No comments:

Post a Comment