Monday, September 24, 2012

An Introduction!

Hi, my name is Frank Judd and I have recently become obsessed with anything/everything fitness related. My obsession with fitness began as a normal weight loss goal...the goal was to be skinny. After losing 48 pounds in 6 months I quickly realized that skinny just wasn't enough; I want to be FIT...like total 6 pack; and I'm not stopping until this goal is attained. After a year and a half of gyming it and 5 months of crossfit, my goal seemed to get further and further away. I thought I was doing enough and the simple fact was: I wasn't! So I have taken it a step further this time; I have hired a bodybuilder to basically help me build the body I want.

This is why I have decided to start this blog. I will be chronicling all the highs and lows and welcome you to my journey. I will also be posting detailed information on all the food, exercises, supplements, and anything else involved in the process. It is no surprise that finding the perfect gym partner is key and I have the luxury of working out with someone just as motivated as I am...my cousin Yesenia. I hope that you use this blog as motivation for yourselves and know that no one is every alone in this. Education is key!

No comments:

Post a Comment