Monday, September 24, 2012

Yese's Intro!

I've always wanted to do this, write a blog! I've always felt like I have a lot to say.

My name is Yesenia, but I sure hope no one calls me that. I feel like it's to mature for me, so I go by 'Yese.' Ive always struggled with my weight. I would go up and down on the scale, it wasn't until I hit my heaviest and felt my ugliest half way through 2010 that I realized I had to do something about it and I did!
I lost 50lbs all on my own, but of course for me that wasn't enough. After I lost the weight (year later) I had plateued. I did not gain any weight, but I didnt lose any either. After a year of being at the same weight and looking the same, I decided to get a personal trainer, someone who I felt had a great amount of knwledge in the fitness world and would be able to push my body to it's limits. Not only did I tell him of my new goals of hoping to drop another 40 pounds but to build muscle as well...oh, and let's not forget that I also need to look good in a white bikini! Yup, this all needs to happen by December.
So, this is where I am at now. On my journey to make over my body, establish high self esteem and take over the fitness world!!!

Follow my fierce cousin, Frank and I on our road to ultimate success ;)

<3 Yese

No comments:

Post a Comment