Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The Power of YES!

Tuesdays tend to be the most blah days at the gym....NOT TODAY!  I usually do not meet up with my trainer on Tuesdays but he showed up and kicked my ass. We did killer traps workouts that left my arms shaking for over half an hr after our gym session was over. After today, I will be posting pictures of every machine I use to give you all a better understanding of what it is I am actually doing on a daily basis. Upon completing our short but tiresome traps workouts, I spent 30 minutes on the treadmill doing some light cardio. Contrary to what my former bigger self thought, the treadmill has become my biffle! I put it on 15% incline and at 2.5 pace and lunge on it for 15 minutes and follow that up with 15 minutes of brisk walking continuing on the same incline percentage. I'm drained and filled with sweat every time but I am electrified afterwards.

The biggest advice I can give you all is keep the bigger picture implanted into your mind ALWAYS. I take a look at this picture daily as a constant reminder of what my physical goal is. It isn't going to be easy and it sure isn't going to happen over night. As ridiculous as this sounds, I enjoy taking this journey because it is absolutely teaching me what I am capable of accomplishing when I am extremely determined. Victory will be mine and this is only the beginning.

Frank :)

No comments:

Post a Comment